[joomla] expandable ad banner

Chris French chris at theendrecords.com
Sun Dec 5 19:36:23 EST 2010

 I am pretty sure they call them annoying :)

Thing i think is funny is how people try to sell these codes for them.

but really I think they are just called push down banners

http://www.devcomments.com/Expandable-pushdown-banner-in-jQuery-to51228.htm

Or Expanding banners

http://bucarotechelp.com/design/jseasy/97082940.asp

http://www.theoremcreations.com/ppc/example_expandable.php